Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kiss the Pig

Q: What do you get when you cross an affection-loving boy with his 4-yr old sense of humor?

A: The following strange scene...

While I was walking around the kitchen doing this and that, Ben attached himself to me in a few strange postures to hug me in any way he could. He just kinda walked along with me, so I asked, "Are you gonna come with me anywhere I go?" He smiled a sweet smile, simply saying, "Yes."

So I pulled some evasive maneuvers, only partially dislodging him, but it caused us both to giggle. Then he stood behind me, threw his arms around my roomy backside, and declared, "I'm gonna kiss your butt crack."

I tried getting away, but the more I did, the tighter he held on. And then came The Noise.

He began snorting like a piglet, making the sound in the back of his throat. It truly sounds like a little pig.

So then I had a little boy firmly attached to my butt, making pig noises. What is one supposed to take from this?

1 comment: