Friday, August 7, 2009

Back from a small vaca

Went to my parents' for a week. It was just the breather I needed.

I think my kids ate their collective weight in ice cream. It was consumed nightly and with relish. Meaning they delighted in their treat. Not that we had relish on the side. *Shudder*

Oh, yes, and one day my mom made a cake. Several of them said, "Whose birthday is it?" That should tell you how often I bake cakes.

While I was gone, the local fencing company finished our new chainlink fence in the backyard. Hooray!!! That is another big project off the list I've made to accomplish while Beefcake is deployed. (That reminds me, I should repost the Beefcake post!) Have to admit, my favorite project is the kind where my main responsibility is writing out the checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment