Friday, October 2, 2009

October started off with a bang

Just ask my poor 3 year old.

I had to take her to the ER last night for two staples in her head. She hit her head pretty good while playing outside. But what a tough little girlie she is - no numbing and yet she didn't cry! She actually didn't even make any noise. I think if I got two staples in my head, I would've at least made some sort of noise. She just laid quietly.

I was instructed last night to wake her every two hours to make sure she doesn't have any other issues from the head injury.

After two wakings, I quit trying, because she was sleeping with me... she kept crying out every time she'd roll over onto that side of her head AND she started kicking me in the jaw repeatedly while she was sleeping. Yep, I think she was fine.

1 comment: