Thursday, October 15, 2009

And we have a mouse.

Bleck.

Last fall/winter we had a visitor, too. He lasted a meager two days, I think. Now to make short work of this guy, too.

Yesterday when we were eating dinner, I thought I heard a "clink" of the dishes in the kitchen - and all of my children were staring at me from around the table. So, it wasn't them messing around in there.

Then this morning at 4:00 when I got up, I heard it again when I was leaving my bedroom. And then - gasp! - the little poop dob on my counter.

Ok, rodent. The war is on.

*looking over my shoulder and whispering* Do you think the guinea pig will take this personally? I mean, it's not like they were close. She wasn't going to see him at the reunion this summer or anything.

3 comments:

  1. Haha about the guinea pig! I hate mice. I hope you have already caught it...I'm sure you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to post again to say that my word verification word for the last reply was "sperms". Haha....sorry, that just made me laugh tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get the occasional mouse also. Hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete