Saturday, October 17, 2009

HEY. If they can do it, I can do it, too.

Ok, so it's not time to start decorating with turkeys and saying "Happy Thanksgiving."

But if the stores can start playing Christmas music and have Christmas displays up and it's not even Halloween, then I can change my blog background to this ADORABLE little turkey and polka dots.

I love all things polka dotty.

And I love brown, chocolatey brown. In fact, I'm craving some chocolatey happiness as I type this.

Anyway. I just love love love this background, and I don't want to only use it for November. I'm getting started early. So what? I'm a procrastinator about tons of other things, so maybe this evens it all out?

No? Party pooper.

2 comments:

  1. I smiled when I came here and saw it. It is cute. I say go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new background. I wish I had the time and know how to do so much with mine.

    ReplyDelete