Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ben accepted Christ as his Savior!

It was his turn to sleep with me. He just brought up the subject himself, lying there. I wish I could even remember what question he asked.

Anyway, we began talking about sin, was he a sinner, etc. He answered right away - understood everything. I was frankly surprised because of how much less mature he is than the girls were at this age, and they got saved at a later age.

So then I asked if he wanted to pray right then. "No. It's bedtime. I'll do it in the morning."

Morning came. He remembered and still wanted to. Just to make sure, I went through the questions again. He really understood. So he wanted to pray. Now, with the girls, they wanted me to help them with what to say. Not Ben. He jumped right in and said, "Jesus, please forgive me for my sins. Amen." And that was that.

I told him he was now my son AND my brother. He laughed and said, "That's silly."

I'm so happy. I've had the privilege of praying with all 3 of them. I've asked God to let me pray with all of them, and so far - so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment